Programme Outcomes (POs)
At the end of the Programme, graduating students/graduates will be able to:
- PO1 : Communicate Effectively: Inculcate effective communication skills combined with professional & ethical attitude with the computing community and also the society by comprehending and writing effective reports and documentation, making effective presentations and providing and receiving clear instructions.
- PO2 : Individual & Team Work: Function effectively in diverse teams as team leader and team member on multidisciplinary projects to demonstrate computing and management skills.
- PO3 : Problem Analysis: Identify, critically analyze and formulate complex problems in multidisciplinary domains reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of Mathematics, Sciences and Engineering.
- PO4 : Computational Knowledge: Relate & apply fundamental knowledge of computing technology and relevant domains for the conceptualization of models from defined problems appropriate to the discipline.
- PO5 : Design and Development of Solution: Design, implement and evaluate complex business scenarios and contemporary issues into desired needs based solutions with a passion for quality, competency and holistic approach.
- PO6 : Solving Complex Computing Problems: Use problem solving skills including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of information and synthesis of the knowledge to unravel multifaceted industrial problems.
- PO7 : Modern Tool Usage:Create, select and apply appropriate skills, techniques, resources and modern engineering tools to solve social, cultural and industrial issues with global standards.
- PO8 : Research and Lifelong Learning: Engage in continuous learning as an expert by applying research based knowledge and methodologies to design, analyze and interpret data for finding the Solutions for complex problems by applying modem technological tools.
- PO9 : Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles with computing skills to manage and estimate projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO10 : Entrepreneurship: Find out the right opportunity for the utilization of innovative ideas and entrepreneurship to make value and wealth for the betterment of the individual and the society at large.
- PO11 : Social, Cultural, Environmental, Legal and Ethical Concern(s): Recognize environmental, social, cultural, legal, ethical and cyber issues involved in the use of technology and other consequential responsibilities relevant to professional practice with an understanding of green environment initiative.