Objectives of MCA Programmes
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The graduate will:
- PEO1: Evolve as globally competent professionals possessing integrative skills for developing innovative solutions in multidisciplinary domains. PEO2: Adapt themselves to lifelong learning through proficient activities on latest technology trends needed for a successful career.
- PEO3: Formulate themselves with Ethical Attitude, Effective Communication Skills and admit as committed empathetic citizens towards the requirements of the society.
- PEO4: Develop ability to demonstrate team work with the flexibility of analytical reasoning for solving time critical problems and robust human values for responsible professionals.
- PEO5: Become an entrepreneur who can provide solutions and develop software products for enterprise needs.
- PEO6: Gain versatile knowledge through real-time projects, workshops and seminars and provide a sustainable competitive approach R&D and meeting industry needs.
- PEO7: Comprehend cross cultural, societal, professional, legal and ethical issues prevailing in the Industry.